Monday, September 28, 2009

271/365 september 28




hmmm we seem to have one missing someone may have picked it up by accident. oh well. can you figure out which one it was?? Metals and glass react differently in the kiln and these were experiments with them. not very happy with the results. actually I think I like the before pieces better. live and learn



Experiment with making an impression in the glass. these actually turned out better then we expected them to

well except for a few bubbles.

that is it for the pictures from our class. it was a lot of fun we learned a lot and want to play with it more.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I like them all! And I think the bubbles are a cool addition!

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.