Saturday, May 30, 2009

144/365 may 24


Each set of pairs on the retreat had to prepare one meal. We had Sunday breakfast and my friend thought omelets in a bag would be fun. AND THEY WERE. I was very skeptical. I had never had them before. 2 eggs and then a variety of stuff like bacon, cheese, mushrooms, peppers, onions and broccoli (never heard of that before in an omelet sheltered life I suppose)

then you mush it all up with the freezer bag (very important not regular bags) closed and you are ready. Next put it in a pot of boiling water for 9 to 20 minutes depending on how many bags you have in the water.


when its done it rolls out of the bag just like this. AMAZING and totally yummy

1 comment:

  1. I am SO gonna try that! My kids would have a ball with that! Maybe tonight...

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.