Monday, May 25, 2009

135/365 may 15

Picking up where I left off. whew its going to be a long couple of months and keeping up with the blog will be a challenge but here we go again.

Yesterday was spent mostly in the airport flying from the west coast to the east coast. Made it safe and sound and with all my luggage. YEAHHHH was a tad worried about that. And not so happy with United Airlines/northwest airlines that charges for the 1st stinking bag of luggage. really that's just not right. I usually try to travel with carry on only but because I was taking scissors and glue with me thought maybe that wasn't a good idea.

So anyhow Friday we went from New Hampshire (thank you Edee) to Massachusetts. First we went to a great stamp store called Absolutely Everything (and it truly does) they even scheduled a Tim holtz style tag and alcohol ink demo for us (thank you Kate) . And of course we had to have it all. If you are ever in the area I highly recommend the store. A picture of me with the tags is below.

Then we headed to Woodmans for lunch. OMG the best clams you could ever have I think (above).

well its a start lets see how much I can finish.

2 comments:

  1. I think I gained a couple pounds just looking at that amazing lunch! YUMMY! You are always off on such fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rainbow colored tag... Bright colors, flowers and beads... Right up my alley! The lunch looks scrumptious. I'm glad you made it safely and with your luggage, and most importantly that you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.