Monday, May 11, 2009

131/365 may 11

I debated on what picture for today. This is the dentist tray since it was my bi-annual checkup. Taken with my cell phone. No cavities but 3 teeth need repairing because they are chipped. One was chipped while at the office.

The other picture I was going to post was kinda boring but we had a big flood from an overflowed toilet today. And between the blowers going off and the smell from the disinfectant I was pretty nauseous. I was glad I was leaving early for a dentist appointment

2 comments:

  1. Eek gads... That picture conjures many a horrible memory. :) I didn't like going to the dentist when I was a kid, but I feel much better about it now. I hope the smell is better in the office today so you won't have to feel nauseous. That's no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRRRR......that photo gives me the shivers!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.