Sunday, March 22, 2009

79/365 March 20

Oh I was so excited to finish this project. I had already painted the board with silver paint and was awaiting the arrival of my uppercase living order. My son is a drummer so I wanted to make him a nice plaque for the wall. I was going to save it to give to him for Easter but couldn't wait and gave it to him right away. I still need to put a picture hanging thing on the back so for now it will sit up on his dresser.

I think I will have to get myself one of these plaque holders. I am using the one I will be giving my mil and it comes in handy for photographing this type of thing. lol

1 comment:

  1. Great job on that plaque - I think my son would like one as well if you have some extra time ;-)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.