Thursday, January 15, 2009

15/365


I have wanted this for a while. Last year I even tried to talk my son into it thinking for sure an 18 year old would like to have it. NOPE. well here it is after Christmas and decided I needed to have it. partly because of the guilt of going away this weekend on a scrap booking retreat and partly because I have an obsessive, compulsive and addictive nature. Took some searching and a couple of weeks but picked it up and LOVE it. Also bought the WII fit with it and that is an amazing game. Who would have thought how far technology could have come from the pong and space invader games I use to play. We had so much fun with it tonight I am pooped.




Time to sit back and have some computer time now. listening to my ABBA on the Ipod and posting blogs and chatting with friends.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my wii! MY son and hubby got me the wii last Mother's Day and just added wii fit for Christmas -- SO MUCH FUN! (ANd you are right, it IS great exercise!)

    ReplyDelete

this is a non word verification comment blog. If you saw something you like please let me know.